The Appleton Program consists of 18 duplexes located in various parts of the city of Appleton and a 100 unit apartment building. The duplexes are leased to eligible families and the apartment complex is leased to income eligible elderly, and or disabled individuals.
The KSH Program stands for Kimberly, Seymour and Hortonville. There are a total of 104 apartments and 22 duplex units scattered between: Kimberly, Seymour and Hortonville.
The Glenpark Program consists of income eligible family and disabled/handicap housing located across the street from Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton (Town of Grand Chute).There are a total of 49 apartments.
The Weatherization Services consists of weatherization and lead paint abatement services for Outagamie and Calumet Counties. If your residence qualifies you may receive one or more of the following energy efficiency measures; insulation, sealing air leaks, heating system update, energy-saving products.
APPLETON PROGRAM LOCATIONS
- Family duplexes are scattered throughout the city of Appleton.
- Randall Court is a four story, 100 unit apartment building located at 218 E. Randall Street in Appleton. (one block northeast of the intersection of Wisconsin and Oneida Streets). Close to churches, banks, Erb Park and on the Valley Transit bus line.
KSH PROGRAM LOCATIONS
- Family duplexes: 5 family duplexes located on Eugene Court.
- Housing for the elderly, disabled or handicapped: Crescentview Apartments, a 50 unit apartment complex, located at 515 W. First Street.
- Family duplexes: 3 family duplexes located on Grant Street.
- Housing for the elderly, disabled or handicapped: Hillside Apartments, a 25 unit apartment complex, located at 526 W. Factory Street.
- Family duplexes: 3 family duplexes located on Olk and on John Streets.
- Housing for the elderly, disabled or handicapped: Pinewood Apartments, a 25 unit apartment complex, located at 125 John Street.